Watch this short video clip about the word entrepreneur, and then scroll down the page to answer some questions.
Complete the gaps in the sentences below, using the words from the word cloud.
word cloud created with ABCya!
1) Rachel Elnaugh describes herself as an __________.
2) Rachel starred on the first two _______ of the BBC TV show Dragons Den.
3) Rachel is now a ________ to many small businesses.
4) An entrepreneur is a business owner who is prepared to take _____.
5) It is important to have the right _____ in order to succeed in business.
6) Entrepreneurs need to have self _______ in order to make things happen.
7) Entrepreneurs need to be _________ enough to push their ideas through.
8) Entrepreneurs need to have ______ and energy and be highly motivated.
Click here to do an online gap fill and check your answers >>
Work with another student or friend. Ask your partner these questions and write down their answers.
1) What qualities do you think are needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
2) Have you ever considered starting your own business? Why/Why not?
If you answered yes, what type of business would you like to run?
3) Do you think you would make a good entrepreneur? Why/Why not?
Compare your answers, and discuss any differences.
English for Work - Online activities for Business English Students >>
English Vocabulary Quizzes, Games and Activities >>