Buddhists around the World are celebrating Wesak this month.
In 2011, Wesak Day falls on the 17 May.
Wesak is the most important festival of the year for Buddhists.
Watch the video below to find out more about Wesak.
Task 1 - Word Search
Click here to do an online word search puzzle about Wesak >>
Task 2 - Questions
Talk to another student or friend. Ask them these questions.
1) What festivals do you celebrate?
2) What is your favourite festival?
3) What kind of things do you during this festival?
4) Do you eat any special foods?
5) Do you give gifts to people?
6) Why is it your favourite festival?
Online Word Search Puzzles for English Learners >>
Elementary English - Lessons, Worksheets and Exercises >>
Festivals and Celebrations - Free English Lessons and Quizzes >>